Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

apologies and something new.

i apologize for my absence. but I flew to jamaica on the 4th to do an internship at a hotel and currently i am in entertainment, and it is a tough business. you practically have no spare time at all nor sleep but you have to be all smiley faced the entire time. as i said, tough. so i don’t have that much time to write. as i said before i apologize. thankfully i am only in entertainment till saturday. after that i will have more regulated working hours, and not a 14 hour day. oh well, even though i haven’t had that much time, i did have time to take a few shots in my garden. and being here again simply shows me that this is such a beautiful island. it makes me feel special. it makes me feel free. it makes my heart do a summersault. it simply makes me feel like me.

xoxo.





2 Kommentare:

  1. aw dein blog gefällt mir schon total gut, auch wenn er gerade neu ist! mach unbedingt weiter so, deine bilder sind toll :3

    AntwortenLöschen