Samstag, 26. Februar 2011

my path.


i am still so unsure about myself. my mind is not yet set. it makes me feel uneasy at times. i am young and callow. i am wild and not yet tamed. i am free and searching. at least i am for now. i am slowly finding my path. my way through life. but will this path lead to happiness and contentment? or will i end up with nothing? it is so difficult to set my mind knowing that what i decide now will affect me in the long run. it will furthermore stone my path. that makes me feel nervous. it makes me stay awake at night wondering what the right decision is. wondering what would happen if i chose plan x or plan y. -how do i know which one is the right one for me? wondering if i am the only one who has these difficulties. right now i feel as if i have reached a dead end and i have to find my way back out. find my way out of this maze called life, and back to my path, back to where i should be.

xoxo.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen