Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

usa- here i come!

on monday at 10am i'm going to be in the plane on my way to my new journey. a journey thats going to to take me through the usa. to be precise a greyhound trip through the usa from 27th, June till 17th, August and yes i'm doing it all by myself. my first stop will be ney york city! i am so excited. from there i'll drive to washington, chicago, millwaukee (i'll finally see my best friend again, yay!), oklahoma, flagstaff, las vegas ( yeah, baby!), california, toronto and then back to ney york. i've waited long for my next trip to finally start and now i can hardly control my happiness. here a few pictures of my last trip to new york in 2006, with my lovely mom.




ps. i probably won't be able to post as often as now, probably hardly. but i would appreciate it if you would still stay my reader. i will be back and would be overwealmed if you stay. :)

xoxo.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich mag deinen Blog sehr gerne und hab dir deswegen einen Award verliehen :)

    http://crystalised-theblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog-award-yeah.html

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen